I Weigh Original
I’m Not Ashamed
“This post of mine started a mad wave of amazing women posting their own back to me in our revolution against shame and self hatred over our looks, perpetuated by the media.
I have received thousands and they are too beautiful to not celebrate. I have started an account called @i_weigh to post them all.
SEND ME YOURS to that account! I’m tired of seeing women just ignoring what’s amazing about them and their lives and their achievements, just because they don’t have a bloody thigh gap.
The link is in my bio but please follow the account so we can start this revolution properly and make the fashion and media industry see how many of us are DONE with this shit”.
How do I post?
1) Select an non edited and unfiltetred photo of yourself.
2) Use Instagram stories, Canva or another photo editing software to place words on your post that define your personality, your achievements and what you value about yourself.
3) Screen shot the image to post to your Instagram grid. OR post to your stories using the hashtag #iweigh
We receive hundreds of images every day so your post is more likely to be seen and reshared by posting on the grid.
Remember to redo your post whenever you are feeling low, it will show you have far you have come.
Be loud, be proud! We will not be shamed by cultures toxic beauty standards.
Post a picture of yourself on Instagram, using our ‘I’m Not Ashamed’ template.
jAMEELA JAMIL & sAM SMITH
How do I do that?
2) Select a photo of yourself from a time where you remember feeling insecure.
3) Change the colour settings to Greyscale/Black&White
4) Place the I WEIGH template on top of your image (1080px by 1080px) using an editing software such as Canva
5) Post to Instagram and tag @I_Weigh with hashtag #IWEIGH #IMNOTASHAMED
6) Congratulate yourself on taking a big step toward radical self love!